PresentationMedhub, a world logistics hub
- An Area of 200 hectares ;
- Offering warehouses, offices and land plots for rent ;
- Located at the heart of the Tanger Med Port ;
- A single customs area ;
- A single business stop, to create and start your company ;
- At the door of European and African market with over 1 billion consumers ;
- An architectural design made by Jean Nouvel.
- Value added logistics such as consolidation, distribution and supply ;
- Distribution to other free zones in Morocco ;
- The release for consumption into the Moroccan market ;
- Picking, warehousing, co-packaging, labeling, assembly and quality control.
- Logistics operators (Third Party Logistics “3PL’s”)
- Multinational retailers for the World-World operations
- Industrial companies
- International trading companies
- Port service providers
- An advanced warehouse to the Moroccan market
- Simplified customs declaration for the flow of goods ;
- Possibility of transfer of goods between Medhub and all customs offices ;
- Possibility of release for consumption in the territory of goods that have not been transformed within the Logistics Free Zone ;
- Unlimited storage time before releasing for consumption ;
- Possibility to split the certificate of origin EUR-MED or EUR1, by providing an origin certificate EUR-MED or mention in invoice EUR-MED ;
- Possibility of Part-shipments (export in Groupage) of goods inside the free zone logistics warehouse with the goods coming from the Moroccan territory.
- Possibility to obtain the Certificate of Origin for the different products exported from Medhub
- Exemption from customs duties and VAT ;
- Exemption from registration fees and stamp duty on capital ;
- Exemption from business tax for the first 15 years ;
- Exemption from corporate tax during the first 5 years (a fixed rate of 8.75% for the next 20 years) .
- No restrictions on foreign exchange or repatriation of funds.
- From 400 m² to 20 000 m², thermal insulated.
- Type A and B warehouse units ;
- Free height : 8m to 11m ;
- Floor load : 5T / m² ;
- Sprinklers + Fire detection system.
Medhub also offers the long-term rental option for land of various sizes from 6500 m² (according to availability and validation of the file) for the construction of warehouses that investors can adapt to their needs.Offices
For clients wishing to settle in Medhub by outsourcing their logistics, MEDHUB offers offices for rent with flexible areas ranging from 50 to 280 m²:
- Equipped with Air-conditioned ;
- Plug and play ;
- Security in accordance with international standards.
How to set up?
The application for the installation authorization in the Logistics Free Zone consists on the five elements below:
- Copy of "certificat negatif" : wich registers the company name and can be obtained at any CRI in Morocco.
- Filled application form (please find attached the application form)
- Project summary sheet: Maximum two pages including the key indicators: amount of investment, origin, employment to be created… and describing the activity envisaged in the Logistics Free zone
- Shareholders ID's copy (ID card or Passport) of the new company to be created
- Application Processing fee 20.000 DH or 2.000 Euros
The complete documents above should be deposited in Medhub offices. The local commission of the Logistics Free Zone will be convened as soon as possible to decide on the application installation and issue the installation authorization.
Signature of the contract lease:
After the agreement of the local commission for the installation in the Logistics Free zone, the applicant will be invited by Medhub to sign his contract lease. The decision of installation will be given to the applicant only after the deposit of the bank guarantee and the signature of the contract.
The applicant may proceed with the creation of the company in the Logistics Free Zone after obtaining the copy of the installation authorization and the signature of the contract by Medhub.
N.B. : In accordance with Article 18 of Law 19-94, the companies having their headquarters in Morocco and persons who have Moroccan nationality and are resident in Morocco may conduct investment transactions within the Export Free Zones in compliance with laws and regulations.
For more information about the Logistics Free Zone, please contact:
Ahmed HARBAZ / Operations manager
Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Imane ABJIOU / Sales manager
- Port Authority
- Activities & Services
- Maritime connections
- Practical information
- Média Room