• FE2 (TC3) service of Hapag-Lloyd with a first call on westbound scheduled for early July 2021 with the vessel HMM DUBLIN (23,964 TEU, 400m LOA).
– Maritime route: Asia / Europe
• SPX (TC3) service of Hapag-Lloyd which started on May 24th, 2021. Thee first call was made by the feeder X-PRESS VESUVIO.
– Maritime route: Europe / Africa (Tanger Med / Spain / Portugal)
• BIJAGOS SHUTTLE (TC2) service of CMA CGM, a seasonal service with a bi-weekly call that began on June 11th, 2021 with the feeder JOANNA.
– Maritime route: Intra-West Africa